Actually, it's asking for scalapack and blacs libraries. You should add
-lmkl_blacs_intelmpi_lp64 -lmkl_scalapack_lp64
(or some variation at the end ) to your arch.make
and the number of errors should (hopefully) asimptotically decrease.
Please remember to share afterwards the arch.make with the comunity,
so we can all profit!
Regards

2011/5/19 Bartek Szyja <[email protected]>:
> On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 16:37 +0200, Alexander G. Kvashnin wrote:
>> I hope you can give me some tips where I made a
>> mistake.
>
> The code has been compiled successfully, but there is problem with
> linking. You must have made a mistake with your MKL options - I'm afraid
> my knowledge is not enough to guide you further then "check for obvious
> typos" - I have never used MKL under cygwin. Perhaps if you post your
> arch.make file someone could have a hint.
>
>
> Groeten - Regards - Pozdrowienia,
> Bartek
>
>



-- 
Lucas Fernández Seivane
Ph. D. Candidate
Universidad de Oviedo - CINN
http://sites.google.com/site/quevedin/
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-8610-2008

Responder a