I'm curious that your basis output is so diffenent with mine.because I
tried using DZP many times but the result has no difference.And I have tried
the same format with TZP,disappointedly it did not work.So I have to write
in manual.But you can
try in your case, maybe there is something different with our
pseudopotential file(I just download from the website.)
happy to discuss with you !

2011/7/2 Hongyi Zhao <[email protected]>

> On 07/02/2011 03:28 PM, Robin H wrote:
>
>> This is only the TZP basis set,the rc is found by the former running
>> with DZP basis.In the *.out there is information about the basis.You can
>> check the output file.
>>
>
> Thanks a lot for your kindly explanations.  But I still have some more
> issues:
>
> 1- Why don't you write the basis set with a more concise  forms like this
> in fdf file:
>
> ---------
> %block PAO.BasisSizes
> C   TZP
> H TZP
> %endblock PAO.BasisSizes
> ----------
>
> 2- From your above description, it seems you construct the TZP basis set
> based on the previous  running with DZP basis.  But I still not so clear on
> this construction process.  Say, in my case, I use graphene as my system.
>  The basis set relative information are as follows in the graphene.fdf file:
>
> ----------
> PAO.BasisType    split
> PAO.EnergyShift  0.001 Ry
> PAO.SplitNorm    0.15
> %block PAO.BasisSizes
>  C   DZP
> %endblock PAO.BasisSizes
> ----------
>
> Then, in the graphene.output file, I can find the following things:
>
> ================
> prinput: Basis input ------------------------------**
> ----------------------------
>
> PAO.BasisType split
>
> %block ChemicalSpeciesLabel
>    1    6 C                       # Species index, atomic number, species
> label
> %endblock ChemicalSpeciesLabel
>
> %block PAO.Basis                 # Define Basis set
> C                     2                    # Species label, number of
> l-shells
>  n=2   0   2                         # n, l, Nzeta
>   5.659      3.475
>   1.000      1.000
>  n=2   1   2 P   1                   # n, l, Nzeta, Polarization, NzetaPol
>   7.266      3.746
>
>   1.000      1.000
> %endblock PAO.Basis
>
> prinput: ------------------------------**------------------------------**
> ----------
> ================
>
> So, if I want to construct a TZP basis block, what should it like for my
> case?
>
> Regards.
>
>
>> 2011/7/2 Hongyi Zhao <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]
>> >**>
>>
>>
>>    On 07/01/2011 03:02 PM, Robin H wrote:
>>
>>        %block PAO.Basis
>>        C                      2
>>        n=2        0        3
>>                4.088      3.347    3.002
>>                1.000      1.000    1.000
>>        n=2        1        3     P  1
>>                4.870      3.347    3.002
>>                1.000      1.000    1.000
>>        H                      1
>>        n=1        0        3     P  1
>>                4.593     3.713     3.002
>>                1.000     1.000     1.000
>>        %endblock PAO.Basis
>>
>>
>>    Could you please give me some hints on the above block?  How you
>>    obtain the corresponding values for them?
>>
>>    Regards
>>
>>    --
>>    Hongyi Zhao <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>**>
>>
>>    Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences
>>    GnuPG DSA: 0xD108493
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> Hongyi Zhao <[email protected]>
> Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences
> GnuPG DSA: 0xD108493
>

Responder a