I have got a same problem and fixed in the following manner.
Edit the Bmake.inc file
Line 50: MPIdir=/usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi
Line 51: MPILIBdir = $(MPIdir)/lib/
Line 52: $(MPIdir)/include
Line 53: MPILIB=
Line 203: CCFLAGS        = -O2

This problem could be overcome.

Cheers

Hu Qiu

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] 代表
Neranjan Perera
发送时间: 2011年7月9日 6:41
收件人: [email protected]
主题: [SIESTA-L] compile the parallel version of siesta using openmpi

Hi Siesta users,
   I am trying to compile the parallel version of siesta using openmpi.
According to the "
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg02733.html "  I need to
install the following libraries,
-BLAS
-LAPACK
-BLACS
-Scalapack   libraries;

  I was able to install the BLAS and LAPACK lib, but got into trouble when
trying to install BLACS;
accordingly I copied the

cp BMAKES/Bmake.MPI-LINUX ./Bmake.inc
vi Bmake.inci (need to edit .....see below)
make mpi

ddd I edited the Bmake.inci file

BTOPdir = /usr/local/BLACS

   MPIdir = /usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi
   MPILIBdir =
   MPIINCdir = $(MPIdir)/include
   MPILIB =

   INTFACE = -Df77IsF2C

  TRANSCOMM =

   F77            = /usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi/bin/mpif77
   F77NO_OPTFLAGS =
   F77FLAGS       = $(F77NO_OPTFLAGS) -O
   F77LOADER      = $(F77)
   F77LOADFLAGS   =
   CC             = /usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi/bin/mpicc
   CCFLAGS        = -O3
   CCLOADER       = $(CC)
   CCLOADFLAGS    =

-------

When I try to compile it using;
make mpi

It gave me

( cd SRC/MPI ; make  )
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/BLACS/SRC/MPI'
( cd INTERNAL ; make -f ../Makefile I_int "dlvl=/usr/local/BLACS" )
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/BLACS/SRC/MPI/INTERNAL'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/include', needed by `mpif.h'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/BLACS/SRC/MPI/INTERNAL'
make[1]: *** [INTERN] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/BLACS/SRC/MPI'
make: *** [MPI] Error 2


I would apriciate if anyone could show me what need to be done to overcome
the problem.

Thanks.


Regards,
Neranjan




Responder a