Dear Derek,

Wow, thank you for the information. I'll try to work with this.

Thanks
Huan Tran

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Derek Stewart <[email protected]>wrote:

>  Dear Huan,
>
> In regards to your question on pseudopotential convertors, please have a
> look at the NNIN Virtual Vault for Pseudopotentials:
>
> http://www.nnin.org/nnin_comp_psp_vault.html
>
> I have put together a list of all the pseudopotential generators and
> convertors that I have found on the web.  If people know of others, please
> let me know and I will add these as well.
>
> Although there is not a direct convertor to Siesta format, there are quite
> a few pseudopotential generators that will work for Siesta.
>
> The page also provides a database of pseudopotentials in Abinit, Quantum
> Espresso, and Qbox format.  If the Siesta developers do not have any
> objections, I would be happy to work with them to include the Siesta
> pseudopotentials in the database as well.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Derek
>
>
> ################################
> Derek Stewart, Ph. D.
> Senior Research Associatehttp://sites.google.com/site/dft4nano/
> 250 Duffield Hall
> Cornell Nanoscale Facility (CNF)
> Ithaca, NY 14853
> stewart (at) cnf.cornell.edu(607) 255-2856
>
>
> On 4/3/2012 8:54 AM, Federico Iori wrote:
>
> hi.
> I've found this on the siesta mailing list archive.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg01684.html
>
> try to have a look!
>
> On 04/03/2012 02:35 PM, Huan Tran wrote:
>
> Hello
>
> Does anybody know if there is a tool to convert pseudopotentials from the
> abinit format to siesta format?
>
> Thanks
> Huan
>
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Diana Otalvaro <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>>  Does someone have at hand some siesta-readable LDA TM2
>>  pseudopotentials for Boron and Nitrogen? Since the  siesta database is
>> down, I cannot download them.
>>
>>  Also, is there a tool to convert pseudopotentials in Abinit format to
>> siesta format? I read in the siesta manual that it is possible to convert
>> from XML format to psf format using Util/pseudo-xml. Is there a similar
>> tool to convert from the standard Abinit format to psf? Otherwise, where do
>> I get the pseudopotentials in XML format?
>>
>>  I greatly appreciate anybody's help with this.
>>
>>  All the best,
>>
>>  Diana
>>
>>
>>
>>        Diana Otálvaro
>> [email protected]
>> Computational Material Science
>> MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology
>> University of Twente
>> Carre 4049
>> Postbus 217
>> NL-7500 AE Enschede
>> tel: +31-53-489-2986
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Regards
> Huan Tran
> Department of Physics
> University of Basel, Switzerland
> Email: [email protected]
>
>
>
> --
> Dr. Federico Iori, PhD!
>
> Dipartimento di Scienze e Metodi per l' Ingegneria (DISMI)
> Universita' di Modena e Reggio Emilia
> Via Amendola,2
> Pad. Morselli
> 42122 Reggio Emilia (Italy)
>
>


-- 
Regards
Huan Tran
Department of Physics
University of Basel, Switzerland
Email: [email protected]

Responder a