Dear All,
I wonder if anyone of you has a Ti pseudo (and relative basis)
with more than 4 e in the valence.
I am approaching the calculation of some optical properties of TiO2 (I
suppose I am not a pioneer... ;) ) and I know that 4e only are not
sufficient. The PBE flavor would be the best.
Thanks in advance!
Best,
Giacomo
--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* Giacomo Giorgi *
* Assistant Professor *
* Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology (RCAST), *
* The University of Tokyo *
* 4-6-1, Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8904, Japan *
* tel./fax: +81 3 5452 5442 *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Oltre le illusioni di Timbuctu'
e le gambe lunghe di Babalu' c'era questa strada...
Questa strada zitta che vola via come una farfalla,
una nostalgia, nostalgia al gusto di curacao...
Forse un giorno meglio mi spieghero'..."
(Paolo Conte, "Hemingway")