In principle yes, in practice no. siesta does not recognize the lattice
vector shift as such.
I would restart.

Kind regards Nick


2013/11/5 zgp121 <[email protected]>

>  Dear Nick,
>
> Thanks for your reply. When I translate  the system by a vector, can I
> reuse the converged *TSDE file to inite the SCF or the *TSDE is also
> converged for the translated system. That is, is the *TSDE related to the
> coordinates of the system?
>
> With best regards.
>
> Guangping Zhang
>
> 2013-11-05
>  ------------------------------
>   ------------------------------
>  *发件人:*Nick Papior Andersen <[email protected]>
> *发送时间:*2013-11-04 21:57
> *主题:*Re: [SIESTA-L] Bias drop in the transiesta is incorrect
> *收件人:*"[email protected]"<[email protected]>
> *抄送:*
>
>  Your system must be inside the unitcell in the transport direction. This
> means you must move the atoms to 0,0,0. Then try again.
> The reason is that the potential ramp is placed geometrically in the unit
> cell as though the electrodes starts/ends at z=0, z=c.
>
> Kind regards Nick
>
>
> 2013/11/3 zgp121 <[email protected]>
>
>>   Dear transiesta users:
>>
>> When I use the .VT for 1.0V minus the .VT for 0.0V, I should have 0.5 eV
>> for left electrode and -0.5eV for right electrode. But the resluts are very
>> strange for the left electrode as attached. The input files are also
>> attached. In addition, this is a Gamma point calculation due to a large
>> area in the xy plane.
>>
>> Can someone point out what wrong?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Guangping
>>
>> 2013-11-03
>> ------------------------------
>>
>
>

Responder a