Hi all,

I try to compile the siesta-trunk-458 with ifort + imkl + impi.  And have
compiled the (tran)siesta successfully.  For the util of this version, I
meet many errors and warnings when do compilling, some errors are as
follows:

-----------
gen-basis.F(123): error #6633: The type of the actual argument differs from
the type of the dummy argument.   [BASP]
gen-basis.F(115): error #6631: A non-optional actual argument must be
present when invoking a procedure with an explicit interface.   [QWID]
gen-basis.F(115): error #6631: A non-optional actual argument must be
present when invoking a procedure with an explicit interface.   [SPLIT_NORM]
gen-basis.F(115): error #6631: A non-optional actual argument must be
present when invoking a procedure with an explicit interface.
[FILTERCUT_IN]
gen-basis.F(115): error #6631: A non-optional actual argument must be
present when invoking a procedure with an explicit interface.   [BASP]
gen-basis.F(115): error #8284: If the actual argument is scalar, the dummy
argument shall be scalar unless the actual argument is of type character or
is an element of an array that is not assumed shape, pointer, or
polymorphic.   [QYUK]
ifort: error #10236: File not found:  'libxmlparser.a'
-------------

I also attached here all of the warning and errors I meet.

Any hints on these issues?

Regards
-- 
Hongyi Zhao <[email protected]>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry
Chinese Academy of Sciences
GnuPG DSA: 0xD108493

Attachment: error.util.tar.gz
Description: GNU Zip compressed data

Responder a