With these information, we can see nothing and I think nobody can answer your 
question. You should post the complete output file.




------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "somayeh fotoohi";<[email protected]>;
????????: 2014??5??10??(??????) ????8:18
??????: "siesta-l"<[email protected]>; 

????: [SIESTA-L] parallel version of siesta-3.2.



Dear siesta users, I have installed parallel version of siesta-3.2. I run the 
program in parallel by submitting my job using .pbs script file,The calculation 
started normally, but it stopped suddengly as follows:  
 
 
Siesta Version:                                        siesta-3.2
 
Architecture  : x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu--Intel
 
Compiler flags: ifort -g -O2 -O3 -xHost -ip -prec-div -prec-sqrt -opt-prefetch
 
PARALLEL version
 
TRANSIESTA support
 
 
 
* Running on    8 nodes in parallel
 
>> Start of run:   9-MAY-2014  22:16:49
 
 
 
                           ***********************       
 
                           *  WELCOME TO SIESTA  *       
 
                           ***********************       
 
 
 
.
 
.
 
                            Begin MD step =      1
 
                        ==============================
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
* Maximum dynamic memory allocated =    68 MB
 
 
 
 
 
 Do you have any idea about it, please help me if it possible for you.
 
Thanks in advance.
 
Somayeh Fotoohi

Responder a