Hi All,

I've tried to build trunk versions of SIESTA, trunk-454 and trunk-458 . I have 
used the same arch.make that was used to build version 3.2-patch4. While the 
3.2-patch4 passed the ch4 and h_chain tests, both trunk versions fail for them.

ch4 has the following problems:

cgvc_zmatrix: Target stress (kBar)
cgvc_zmatrix:         0.000       0.000       0.000
cgvc_zmatrix:         0.000       0.000       0.000
cgvc_zmatrix:         0.000       0.000       0.000
 alloc_err: allocate status error         173
 alloc_err: array ftoln requested by zm_broyden_optimizer
alloc_err: dim, lbound, ubound:  1         1         0
alloc_err: allocate error
Stopping Program from Node:    0

h_chain segfaults right after reading data: last in the output

redata: Initial Temperature of MD run    =     0.0000  K
redata: Perform a MD quench              =     F

I am using Intel Compilers ver 12.1 and OpenMPI 1.6.1 . The following flags in 
my arc.make:

FFLAGS=-g -O2 –mp1 –xSSE4.2 –msse4.2
FPPFLAGS= -DMPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DGRID_DP -DPHI_GRID_SP -DCDF
BLAS_LIBS=-mkl=sequential
LAPACK_LIBS=-mkl=sequential
BLACS_LIBS=-L$(MKLROOT)/lib/intel64 -lmkl_blacs_openmpi_lp64
SCALAPACK_LIBS=-L$(MKLROOT)/lib/intel64 -lmkl_scalapack_lp64

SO, my question is, is it normal for these tests to fail because it is a trunk 
version? Or even the trunk version can pass all the tests under Tests?

--
Grigory Shamov
HPC Analyst, Tech. Site Lead,
Westgrid/Compute Canada
E2-588 EITC Building,
University of Manitoba
(204) 474-9625


Responder a