Dear Wang,
the atoms  position of  electrodes are correct?
is  compatible between the atoms  position of  electrode.fdf and the 
the atoms  position of scat.fdf



On Thursday, June 26, 2014 6:14 PM, "[email protected]" 
<[email protected]> wrote:
 


Dear Dr S Bailey:

               I have relaxed it before calculating the transmission spectrum. 
Thank you very much.

Sincerely Yours
Zhiyong Wang
 
________________________________

[email protected]
 
>From: Bailey, Steven
>Date: 2014-06-26 16:37
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: RE: [SIESTA-L] Fwd: Transmission spectrum of perfect zigzag 
>graphenenanoribbon under 0 bias
>Is your system relaxed? I notice that you have o CG steps
> 
>Dr S Bailey
>Department of Physics
>Lancaster University UK
>Email: [email protected]
>Tel: +441524592844
> 
>From:[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
>zhiyong wang
>Sent: 26 June 2014 03:49
>To: Siesta, Self-Consistent DFT LCAO program, http://www.uam.es/siesta
>Subject: Re: [SIESTA-L] Fwd: Transmission spectrum of perfect zigzag 
>graphenenanoribbon under 0 bias
> 
>Dear Nick Papior Andersen:
>             Thank you very much for your suggestions, and I have calculated 
>the transmission spectrum again, but I found that it was abnormal, the 
>transmission spectrum were different betweet -2 eV and 2eV! It isn't in 
>accordance with the previous results. Can you give some good suggestions? 
>Thanks in advance.
> 
>Sincerely Yours
>Zhiyong Wang
> 
> 
>2014-06-19 15:07 GMT+08:00 Nick Papior Andersen <[email protected]>:
>I think you may want to change atom number 104 to a carbon to get the 
>nano-ribbon. As you have it right now it is a nanoribbon with a defect.
> 
>2014-06-19 5:42 GMT+02:00 zhiyong wang <[email protected]>:
> 
>> 
>> 
>>Dear siesta Users:
>> 
>>                     I am calculating the transport properties of zigzag 
>>graphene nanoribbon, I get the transmission spectrum under zero bias, but it 
>>isn't symmetric between -2 eV and 2 eV, I don't know where is the wrong 
>>parameter? Can you help me? Thank you very much! You can find the input file 
>>and output in the enclosed file.
>> 
>>Sincerely Yours
>>zhiyong wang
>> 
>
>
>
>-- 
>Kind regards Nick
> 

Responder a