What is "very different"? 1-2% in the lattice constant are to be expected in a first attempt with different programs, pseudopotentials and basis sets, as somebody already mentioned.

Looking at your FDF file, the K-points seem to be specified for a band structure calculation. For a bulk optimisation, you need a Monkhorst-Pack grid (and a fairly dense one, since it's a metal using the primitive cell). I don't know what K-points you used for VASP, since they are not in INCAR.

  Herbert