Dear Prof. Verma ji,

Everything went well and transiesta is working now.
But, I am now experiencing a new problem after doing this.

Either siesta or transiesta, only one at a time is working. I mean, after
doing make transiesta and so on..
transiesta is working well, but when I try with siesta test, I get the
following error:

jv@jv-desktop:~/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/Tests/ag$ make
    ==> Copying pseudopotential file for Ag...
    ==> Running SIESTA as ../../../siesta
/bin/sh: 1: ../../../siesta: not found
make: *** [completed_work] Error 127
jv@jv-desktop:~/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/Tests/ag$

Same thing happens with transiesta, when I do make siesta and so on... and
then try with a test run for transiesta.

Please suggest me.

Regards,
JVN Sarma.

Responder a