hi,
dear friends,
I have compiled two version of the siesta in my system (old version 
siesta-2.0.2 and new version siesta-3.2 that is parallel)
but when run parallel in system, siesta-2.0.2 start to run.(that it is not 
parallel).
 
I will be appreciated your comments and guidances.
Thanks in advance,
kind regards,
H.R. Balangi


--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 8/5/15, Hamidreza Balangi <[email protected]> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [SIESTA-L] run parallel siesta
 To: [email protected]
 Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 8:10 AM
 
 hi
 dear
 Roberto,
 thank you so much for guidance
 kind regards,
 H.R. Balangi 
 
 
 --------------------------------------------
 On Tue, 8/4/15, RCP <[email protected]>
 wrote:
 
  Subject: Re: [SIESTA-L]
 run parallel siesta
  To: [email protected]
  Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 5:43 PM
  
  Hi,
  
  Fetch the man pages for command
 "mpirun". Generally, it is
 
 something like
           
    mpirun
  -np nproc < input.fdf >
 output.out
  where "nproc" is the
 number of parallell processes you
  want.
  
  On the other hand, if you
 must go through a queuing system,
  then
 better ask your local admin.
  
  Regards,
  
 
 Roberto
  
  On 08/04/2015
 11:12 AM, Hamidreza Balangi wrote:
  >
 hi
  > dear friends,
  >
 I have compiled siesta-3.2 parallel on cluster, , it
  process well.
  > Can
 anybody help me how to run parallely in cluster?
  > please write down the steps I need to do
 and the
  Libraries that I need to
  > run.
  > Thanks in
 advance
  > H.R. balangi
 
 >

Attachment: h2o.out
Description: Binary data

Responder a