Same as siesta. Co-linear spin.

2015-08-16 16:32 GMT+00:00 Jaret Qi <[email protected]>:

> Hello,,
> I'm running spin polarized transport calculations for ZGNRs, so I got
> currents for spin 1 and spin 2. My question: what these spins represent,
> are they spin up and spin down?
> As I know spin true in siesta means FM calculation which in turn means
> spins are parallel or antiparallel, but not mixed.
>
> Thank you
> Jaret
>
>
>
>
> On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 4:20 AM, leoqmc . <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> Dear Nick,
>
> Thank you  for your reply.
>
> Leone
>
> 2015-08-05 4:50 GMT-03:00 Nick Papior <[email protected]>:
>
> I would say it is a little too much, but I think you should do convergence
> tests (as noted in many of the previous answers).
>
> 2015-08-04 23:03 GMT+02:00 leoqmc . <[email protected]>:
>
> Dear Nick, I had already seen this issue on the list but I have not found a
> satisfactory answer to my question. Please provide me some guide.
>
> Thank You Very Much.
>
> Leone
>
>
>
> 2015-08-04 17:50 GMT-03:00 Nick Papior <[email protected]>:
>
> Please read the many questions already posed about exactly this.
> --
> Kind regards Nick Papior
> On 4 Aug 2015 21:13, "leoqmc ." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Dear siesta/Transiesta users,
>
> I am interested in transport calculations. My system consists of a
> molecule between two gold surfaces. The calculation for scattering region
> (electrodes plus molecule) ends normally. However, Qsol and Qtot looks like:
>
> TranSiesta: Qsol,Qtot: 2634.554 2632.000    1.000
>
> This difference is  tolerable?
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
> Leone
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Kind regards Nick
>
>
>
>
>


-- 
Kind regards Nick

Responder a