thank you so much

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 7:26 PM, Morteza Roshankar <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I recently did such a simulation, but it was not stable_meaning that the
> atom coordinates changed so much specially when the supercell gets bigger.
> Therefore I suggest you to relax the scatterer, and electrode regions
> seperately.
>
> On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 6:30 PM, Nick Papior <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Please search the mailing list, this has been asked before.
>>
>> 2015-08-17 15:53 GMT+02:00 azar ostovan <[email protected]>:
>>
>>> Dear transiesta users
>>>
>>> I try on optimization an .fdf file for transiesta calculation
>>>
>>> Is it better to fix electrode position or let them to relax during
>>> optimization?
>>>
>>>
>>> warm regards
>>>
>>> Azar Ostovan
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Kind regards Nick
>>
>
>

Responder a