Dear Siesta users,
I had the following problem by installation in the standard manner
indicated in the manual:
pwd
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj
... was ok.
../Src/configure
... was ok
make
....
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH
-DFC_HAVE_ABORT /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/class_Vector.F90
In file /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/class_Vector.F90:20
type Vector
1
Error: The component 'data' is a PRIVATE type and cannot be a component of
'vector', which is PUBLIC at (1)
make: *** [class_Vector.o] Error 1
~
Full details in the attachment.
Any help most appreciated.
ticu
pwd
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj
sh ../Src/obj_setup.sh
*** Compilation setup done.
*** Remember to copy an arch.make file or run configure as:
../Src/configure [configure_options]
../Src/configure
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for xlf95... no
checking for lf95... no
checking for f95... f95
checking for Fortran compiler default output file name... a.out
checking whether the Fortran compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables...
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler... yes
checking whether f95 accepts -g... yes
checking for Fortran flag needed to allow fixed-form source for .f suffix...
none
checking for Fortran flag needed to allow free-form source for .f90 suffix...
none
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking for fixed form Fortran preprocessor features... done.
checking whether f95 compiles programs with cpp directives... yes
checking whether f95 accepts -D... yes
checking whether f95 accepts -I... yes
checking whether f95 fulfils requested features... yes
checking preprocessing mode we may therefore use... direct
checking for Fortran flag needed to allow preprocessed fixed-form source for .F
suffix... (cached) none
checking for Fortran flag needed to allow free-form source for .F90 suffix...
none
checking for ranlib... ranlib
configure: Could not determine type of compiler
checking for kind number produced by kind(1.0)... checking for kind number
produced by kind(1.0)... 4
checking for kind number produced by kind(1.0d0)... checking for kind number
produced by kind(1.0d0)... 8
checking for kind number produced by selected_real_kind(6,34)... checking for
kind number produced by selected_real_kind(6,34)... 4
checking for kind number produced by selected_real_kind(15,300)... checking for
kind number produced by selected_real_kind(15,300)... 8
checking how to compile a call to FLUSH... default
checking how to compile a call to ABORT... default
checking how to compile DIMAG... default
checking for netcdf... no
checking is BLAS linked by default... no
checking for BLAS in -lblasmt... no
checking for BLAS in ATLAS... no
checking for sgemm in -lblas... yes
checking for dgemm in -ldgemm... no
checking for sgemm in -lcxml... no
checking for sgemm in -ldxml... no
checking for sgemm in -lscs... no
checking for sgemm in -lcomplib.sgimath... no
checking for sgemm in -lblas... (cached) yes
checking for sgemm in -lessl... no
checking for sgemm in -lblas... (cached) yes
checking LAPACK already linked... no
checking for LAPACK in -llapackmt... no
checking for LAPACK in -llapack... yes
checking LAPACK includes divide-and-conquer routines... yes
configure: using DC_LAPACK routines packaged with SIESTA due to bug in library.
Linker flag might be needed to avoid duplicate symbols
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating arch.make
make
Compilation architecture to be used: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu--unknown
If this is not what you want, create the right
arch.make file using the models in Src/Sys
Hit ^C to abort...
(cd FoX; touch arch.make ; \
CONFIGURE="/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/configure"; \
$CONFIGURE VPATH="/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX" \
FC="f95" FCFLAGS="-g -O2" \
--enable-wcml || false )
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for linker flag to name executables... -o
checking for Fortran compiler default output file name... conftest
checking whether the Fortran compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables...
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler... yes
checking whether f95 accepts -g... yes
checking for Fortran flag needed to allow free-form source for .f90 suffix...
none
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking for fixed form Fortran preprocessor features... done.
checking whether f95 compiles programs with cpp directives... yes
checking whether f95 accepts -D... yes
checking whether f95 accepts -I... yes
checking whether f95 fulfils requested features... yes
checking preprocessing mode we may therefore use... direct
checking for Fortran flag needed to allow free-form preprocessed source for
.F90 suffix... none
checking for ranlib... ranlib
configure: Could not determine type of compiler
checking for kind number produced by kind(1.0)... 4
checking for kind number produced by kind(1.0d0)... 8
checking for kind number produced by selected_real_kind(6,34)... 4
checking for kind number produced by selected_real_kind(15,300)... 8
checking how to compile a call to FLUSH... default
checking how to compile a call to ABORT... default
checking for EOR character used by f95... LF
checking for ASSOCIATED in restricted expression bug... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for flag to alter module search path... -I
checking for suffix of module files... mod
checking whether module filenames are uppercased... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating arch.make
config.status: creating FoX-config
(cd FoX; make )
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX'
mkdir -p objs/lib objs/finclude
(cd fsys; make VPATH=/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/fsys)
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/fsys'
f95 -c -g -O2 -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/fsys/fox_m_fsys_abort_flush.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/fsys/fox_m_fsys_array_str.F90
f95 -c -g -O2
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/fsys/fox_m_fsys_realtypes.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/fsys/fox_m_fsys_format.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/fsys/fox_m_fsys_parse_input.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/fsys/fox_m_fsys_string.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/fsys/fox_m_fsys_string_list.F90
==> Creating libFoX_fsys.a with fox_m_fsys_abort_flush.o
fox_m_fsys_array_str.o fox_m_fsys_format.o fox_m_fsys_parse_input.o
fox_m_fsys_string.o fox_m_fsys_string_list.o fox_m_fsys_realtypes.o
cp -p libFoX_fsys.a /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/objs/lib
for i in *.mod; do \
cp -p $i /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/objs/finclude; done
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/fsys'
(cd utils; make VPATH=/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/utils)
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/utils'
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/utils/fox_m_utils_mtprng.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/utils/fox_m_utils_uuid.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/utils/fox_m_utils_uri.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/utils/FoX_utils.f90
==> Creating libFoX_utils.a with FoX_utils.o fox_m_utils_mtprng.o
fox_m_utils_uuid.o fox_m_utils_uri.o
cp -p libFoX_utils.a /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/objs/lib
for i in *.mod; do \
cp -p $i /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/objs/finclude; done
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/utils'
(cd common; make VPATH=/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common)
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/common'
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_charset.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_content_model.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_error.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_namecheck.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_element.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_attrs.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_buffer.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_entities.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_notations.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_struct.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_namespaces.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_elstack.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_io.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/FoX_common.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/common/m_common_entity_expand.F90
==> Creating libFoX_common.a with m_common_attrs.o m_common_buffer.o
m_common_charset.o m_common_namespaces.o m_common_error.o m_common_elstack.o
m_common_io.o FoX_common.o m_common_namecheck.o m_common_entities.o
m_common_notations.o m_common_element.o m_common_struct.o
m_common_entity_expand.o m_common_content_model.o
cp -p libFoX_common.a /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/objs/lib
for i in *.mod; do \
cp -p $i /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/objs/finclude; done
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/common'
(cd wxml; make VPATH=/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wxml)
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/wxml'
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wxml/m_wxml_escape.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wxml/m_wxml_core.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wxml/m_wxml_overloads.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wxml/FoX_wxml.f90
==> Creating libFoX_wxml.a with m_wxml_escape.o m_wxml_core.o
m_wxml_overloads.o FoX_wxml.o
ar cru libFoX_wxml.a m_wxml_escape.o m_wxml_core.o m_wxml_overloads.o
FoX_wxml.o
ranlib libFoX_wxml.a
cp -p libFoX_wxml.a /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/objs/lib
for i in *.mod; do \
cp -p $i /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/objs/finclude; done
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/wxml'
(cd wcml; make VPATH=/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wcml)
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/wcml'
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wcml/m_wcml_stml.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wcml/m_wcml_coma.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wcml/m_wcml_metadata.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wcml/m_wcml_core.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wcml/m_wcml_geometry.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wcml/m_wcml_lattice.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wcml/m_wcml_lists.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wcml/m_wcml_molecule.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wcml/m_wcml_parameter.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT -DFC_EOR_LF
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wcml/m_wcml_property.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../objs/finclude
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/wcml/FoX_wcml.f90
==> Creating libFoX_wcml.a with FoX_wcml.o m_wcml_coma.o m_wcml_core.o
m_wcml_stml.o m_wcml_parameter.o m_wcml_property.o m_wcml_metadata.o
m_wcml_lattice.o m_wcml_geometry.o m_wcml_molecule.o m_wcml_lists.o
cp -p libFoX_wcml.a /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/objs/lib ;
for i in *.mod ; do \
cp -p $i /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/objs/finclude; done
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX/wcml'
if test -d examples; then (cd examples; make
VPATH=/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/FoX/examples) fi
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/FoX'
==> Incorporating information about present compilation (compiler and flags)
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj'
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
compinfo.F90
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj'
(cd fdf ; make "VPATH=/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf" \
"FPPFLAGS=-DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT" \
"FFLAGS=-g -O2" module )
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/fdf'
In fdf, INCFLAGS is: -I/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf -I../
f95 -c -g -O2 -I/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf -I../ -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH
-DFC_HAVE_ABORT /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf/iso_fortran_env.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf -I../ -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH
-DFC_HAVE_ABORT /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf/prec.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf -I../ -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH
-DFC_HAVE_ABORT /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf/utils.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf -I../ -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH
-DFC_HAVE_ABORT /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf/io_fdf.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf -I../ -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH
-DFC_HAVE_ABORT /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf/parse.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf -I../ -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH
-DFC_HAVE_ABORT /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fdf/fdf.F90
ar cru libfdf.a \
iso_fortran_env.o fdf.o io_fdf.o parse.o utils.o prec.o
ranlib libfdf.a
cp libfdf.a ..
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/fdf'
(cd xmlparser ; make "VPATH=/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser" \
FFFLAGS="-g -O2" module)
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/xmlparser'
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/m_debug.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/m_buffer.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/m_elstack.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/m_dictionary.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/m_io.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/m_reader.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/m_converters.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/m_charset.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/m_xml_error.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/m_entities.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/m_fsm.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/m_xml_parser.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../wxml
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xmlparser/flib_sax.f90
ar cru libxmlparser.a m_debug.o m_buffer.o m_elstack.o m_dictionary.o m_io.o
m_reader.o m_converters.o m_charset.o m_entities.o m_xml_error.o m_fsm.o
m_xml_parser.o flib_sax.o
ranlib libxmlparser.a
cp libxmlparser.a ..
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/xmlparser'
(cd SiestaXC ; make \
"VPATH_ROOT=/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src" \
"INCFLAGS=-I../MPI" \
"FFLAGS=-g -O2" module )
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/SiestaXC'
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/parallel.F
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/debugmpi.F
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/sys.F
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_io.f
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/precision.F
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/alloc.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/bessph.f
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/cellsubs.f
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/sorting.f
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/minvec.f
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/chkgmx.f
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fft1d.F
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/flib_spline.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/moreParallelSubs.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_recipes.f
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_walltime.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_timer.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/timer_tree.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/pxf.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/radfft.f
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/timer.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/die.F
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/ldaxc.f
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/am05.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/ggaxc.f
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/mesh1d.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/debugxc.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/vv_vdwxc.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/vdwxc.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/xcmod.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/atomxc.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/mesh3d.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/fft3d.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/fftr.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/cellxc.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 -I../MPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/SiestaXC/siestaxc.F90
ar cru libSiestaXC.a alloc.o bessph.o cellsubs.o debugmpi.o chkgmx.o fft1d.o
flib_spline.o minvec.o m_io.o moreParallelSubs.o m_recipes.o m_timer.o
timer_tree.o m_walltime.o parallel.o precision.o pxf.o radfft.o sorting.o sys.o
timer.o die.o atomxc.o cellxc.o debugxc.o ggaxc.o ldaxc.o siestaxc.o vdwxc.o
xcmod.o fft3d.o fftr.o mesh1d.o mesh3d.o am05.o vv_vdwxc.o
ranlib libSiestaXC.a
cp *.mod *.a ..
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/SiestaXC'
==> Compiling dc_lapack.a in Libs...
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/Libs'
f95 -c -g -O2 /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/Libs/dc_lapack.f
ar cru dc_lapack.a dc_lapack.o
ranlib dc_lapack.a
mv dc_lapack.a ..
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Obj/Libs'
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/precision.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/parallel.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/debugmpi.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/sys.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_io.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/alloc.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/xml.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/radial.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/atm_types.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/spher_harm.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/atmfuncs.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/units.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/automatic_cell.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/atom_options.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/arw.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/mneighb.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/onmod.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/spatial.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/atomlwf.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/siesta_geom.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/atomlist.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/densematrix.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/files.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_gamma.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/printmatrix.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/schecomm.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/sparse_matrices.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/domain_decom.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/parallelsubs.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/cellsubs.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/sorting.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/minvec.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/find_kgrid.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/siesta_cml.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/memoryinfo.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/siesta_options.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/kpoint_grid.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/writewave.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/bands.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/basis_enthalpy.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/bessph.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_recipes.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/bonds.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/ksvinit.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/ksv.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_mpi_utils.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_spin.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/born_charge.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/bsc_xcmod.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/cellxc_mod.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/globalise.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/denmat.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/ener3.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/gradient.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/on_subs.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/egandd.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/cgwf.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/chkdim.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/chkgmx.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/chempot.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/periodic_table.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/coceri.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/coxmol.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/cross.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/compute_norm.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/denmatlomem.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/detover.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/listsc.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/mesh.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_dscfcomm.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/meshphi.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/meshdscf.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/dfscf.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_diagon.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_memory.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/diagon.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/digcel.f
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fft1d.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags`
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_walltime.f90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/moreParallelSubs.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_timer.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/fft.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_ntm.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/doping_uniform.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/moremeshsubs.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/forhar.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/iogrid_netcdf.F90
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_efield.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_iorho.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/m_partial_charges.F
f95 -c -g -O2 `FoX/FoX-config --fcflags` -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
/home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/class_Vector.F90
In file /home/ticu/siesta-trunk-462/Src/class_Vector.F90:20
type Vector
1
Error: The component 'data' is a PRIVATE type and cannot be a component of
'vector', which is PUBLIC at (1)
make: *** [class_Vector.o] Error 1