Dear, Dr.Nick Papior

Thank you so much for your kind reply.

I attached the .fdf files for both electrode and device calculations.

Spin options are the same for both calculations.

 I couldn’t understand what other items may be effective in such
calculations?

Warm regards

azar

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 2:46 AM, Nick Papior <[email protected]> wrote:

> As it says, it thinks the device calculation has a different number of
> spin components than your electrode, check your input, for both the
> electrode and the device.
>
> --
>
> Kind regards Nick Papior
> On 14 Jan 2016 21:38, "azar ostovan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> when I run a transiesta calculation , facing with this error please
>> suggest me a solution to overcome this
>>
>> problem?
>>
>> : In ./left-56-1.TSHS :
>> ts_iohs: TSHS file contains a wrong nspin
>> ts_iohs: TSHS file contains a wrong nspin
>>
>>
>> I used same spin (zero) for both electrode and device calculation?
>>
>> what is wrong in my calculations?
>>
>> kind regards
>>
>> azar
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>

Attachment: pris-ele.fdf
Description: application/vnd.fdf

Attachment: trans-pristin.fdf
Description: application/vnd.fdf

Responder a