Hi, Camps,
What do you mean "is generated based in disorder and entropy" pls. give a
link. As i know till now to find a place for dopant you should to try all
possible combinations and the combination with the lowes energy is correct.
This i know other researchers do, but your route is unknown for me, explain.

--
Best wishes,
Maxim Arsent'ev, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
Laboratory of research of nanostructures
Institute of Silicate Chemistry of RAS

Responder a