Hello,

Are not there the charges for each individual atom in your output?

The atomic charge is a quantity very difficult to define. There are various
methods (Mulliken, Hirsfield, Bader, etc.). The worse (very basis set
dependent) is Mulliken.

[]'s,

Camps

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Barnali Bhattacharya <
barnalidgbh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> I am a siesta user and trying to calculate net charge of individual atom
> of bilayer graphene system. From the output I am getting Hirshfeld Net
> Atomic Populations as well as Mulliken charge.
>
> Could you please guide me to get the net charge of individual atom? Any
> help will be thankfully acknowledged.
>
> Here I am attaching the input and output file for details information.
>
> Thanking you.
>

> Sincerely
>
> Barnali Bhattacharya
>
> PH.D student