The latest tbtrans version will "only" print out the current if one has
compiled with NetCDF-4. There are many more features enabled by using
NetCDF-4 and I would HIGHLY recommend you to enable all those features.

One may calculate the current easily by numeric integration and the
fermi-functions.

Again, I would highly advice to enable NetCDF-4 for complete feature set.

:

--
Kind regards Nick

Responder a