Hello Nick,

I should report and say thank you very much for this.
After slightly modifying the script for my configuration, I can say that it is all working well. Sorry for all the emails. Still not sure what was wrong on my side but that's a different issue ;) Again thank you very much and I am sure your script would be useful for many people.

Kind regards,

Jean-Jo