Dear Sara Alesheikh,

The branch smeagol from Siesta at launchpad is a initiative from some
developers to merge implementations performed on top of smeagol code
into the development version of Siesta, which was motivated by the
decision at the beginning of this year to change Siesta license to
gpl. The branch is private by now because the people involved are
still trying to find time to work on the project.

If you are interested in using smeagol code, I would recommend you to
post your question at smeagol mailing list. The Siesta code has its
own transport code, TranSiesta, which uses a different strategy for
dealing with the electrodes' electrostatic potential alignment.

Kind regards,

Pedro

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 9:28 AM, Sara Alesheikh
<sara.aleshe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Siesta users
> Hi
> I want to know how can I run pot.exe in siesta smeagol?
> thanks

Responder a