Hi,

You have attached the transmission spectrum (not the transmission
eigenvalues).

Most likely you should first try and get the correct electronic structure
in your electrodes. You do not use any k-points? Why? Is the gamma point
enough?
Also, when experiencing these problems you should carefully examine the
output of transiesta and check the convergence,perhaps charge is leaving
the system.
Lastly, you should also converge the number of screening layers between
your device and electrodes to ensure a continuous potential. Maybe this may
be the root cause.

--

Kind regards Nick Papior