Yes, it is possible.

You should refer to your compiler on how to link statically libraries. For
instance, for gfortran it is -static.
If you encounter problems, the best bet is that some of your linked
libraries hasn't been compiled into static libraries.
If you do not use MPI, it is rather easy, if you use MPI, it is another
matter.

But there are pitfalls related to copying an executable around (wrong use
of instruction sets etc.)

--
Kind regards Nick

Responder a