If I run your system without performing cell relaxations I find the
attached eigenvalues (for the Monkhorst-Pack grid).

In this case there is *only* a bandgab of ~0.5 eV. Provided that the
cell-relaxation does not change the spectrum drastically then this is what
you should suspect in the PDOS.
Secondly, the PDOS is *exactly* reproducing the bandgab in this calculation.

1) I would highly suggest you to perform cell/coordinate relaxations in one
directory, then afterwards perform analysis on the relaxed structure, PDOS,
band-structure, optical, etc.
2) Possibly your band-structure coordinates are wrong because when I plot
the bandstructure for this structure it does not capture the correct band
gab (this *has* to be the problem).

--
Kind regards Nick

Responder a