You can't change/fix were the Fermi level is. The Fermi level is the
electron chemical potential, so it depends on the number of electrons in
the system.

What some people does is to "normalize" it to zero, but this doesn't change
its  relative position to the bands.

They only thing that occurs now is doing a polarized calculation (as it
treat the electrons with different spins, different).

--

[]`s

Camps

Responder a