Dear Aleksandar,

This is not surprising, the referenced article does use the minimal
unit-cell for the fully periodic systems (3a and 3c). See the figure
text "Minimal unit-cells in the transverse transmission direction have been
used due to the periodicity.", it is also stated in the body text.

Hence your results are as expected and consistent with the article.

--
Kind regards Nick

Responder a