Hi,

No, said line shouldn't be the cause of anything... :( And fdf inputs
shouldn't generate a seg-fault.

Another try for debugging would be to add full traceback calls:
Intel:
     FFLAGS = -O0 -g -check bounds -traceback

Which should be more informative.
Also, Intel is notorious for using the stack, do you have ulimit -s
unlimited?

As a last resort, try with Gnu compilers. And if this doesn't work, then
please provide all inputs etc.

--
Kind regards Nick

Responder a