Please see the tbtrans manual, just after TBT.DOS.A.All, there is a small
discussion.

Basically DOS.Gf = \sum_electrodes DOS.A + DOS.bound-states

So if there are no bound states you have that the sum of spectral density
of states equals the Green function density of states.

--
Kind regards Nick
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a