In conjunction with making Siesta easier to install (and the future PSML
incorporation) I have made some scripts which should ease this.

I here attach the scripts which I have tested (only a few times), any
feedback is very welcome.

They should more or less be self-contained. :)

@Nicolas please read the manual, if you have specific questions, let us
know.

--
Kind regards Nick

SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a