TranSiesta does not use the same file formats.

1) Eigenvalues cannot be calculated using the NEGF formalism, so you won't
get the eig file, ever.
2) If you use siesta-4.1 or later you will only get a projected DOS output
from TBtrans in the *.TBT.nc files. Subsequently you should use sisl,
https://github.com/zerothi/sisl, to extract the DOS for given orbitals
and/or atoms. Remark that if you haven't compiled with NetCDF 4 support
(see manual) then you will only get the full DOS for the device region,
i.e. no individual orbital PDOS.

--
Kind regards Nick
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a