How do you want to read it?

In sisl there is a recent addition which allows you to iterate the values
in the file

#### python
import sisl as si
wfsx = si.get_sile("file.WFSX")
for es in wfsx.yield_eigenstate():
    print(es, es.shape)
###

This lets you use the values in the file, if needed :)
Then you can parse it as needed, for instance es.state gives you the
coefficients of the eigenstates.

--
Kind regards Nick
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a