Dear Siesta users,
I’m trying to do some calculations using van der Waals functionals,so in
the SIESTA input file, set:
XC.functional   VDW
XC.authors        BH
For each atom of my system (B, C, H, N), I chose the .psf file in siesta
pseudopotential database (GGA). But when I start the calculations, the
program stopped and gave some warnings:

</basis_specs>

atom: Called for H                     (Z =   1)

read_vps: Pseudopotential generation method:
read_vps: ATM3.3.2  Troullier-Martins
Total valence charge:    1.00000

xc_check: Exchange-correlation functional:
xc_check: VDW Berland-Hyldgaard
V l=0 = -2*Zval/r beyond r=  1.3816
V l=1 = -2*Zval/r beyond r=  1.3816
All V_l potentials equal beyond r=  1.2977
This should be close to max(r_c) in ps generation
All pots = -2*Zval/r beyond r=  1.3816

VLOCAL1: 99.0% of the norm of Vloc inside     25.776 Ry
VLOCAL1: 99.9% of the norm of Vloc inside     58.745 Ry
atom: Maximum radius for 4*pi*r*r*local-pseudopot. charge    1.52711
atom: Maximum radius for r*vlocal+2*Zval:    1.28155
GHOST: No ghost state for L =  0
GHOST: WARNING: Ghost state for L =  1
KBgen: WARNING: Ghost states have been detected
KBgen: WARNING: Some parameter should be changed in the
KBgen: WARNING: pseudopotential generation procedure.
Stopping Program from Node:    0

Could you let me know how I can fix this problem?
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a