If you are calculating the DOS from the EIG file, then most likely you
don't use enough k-points?

If you want to retain the currently used k-point sampling for the SCF, you
may use PDOS.kgrid.MonkhorstPack to increase the precision for the DOS
calculation. Then simply sum the PDOS to get the full DOS at increased
k-point sampling.

--
Kind regards Nick
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a