Hi,

1. You have created issue here https://github.com/zerothi/sisl/issues/290,
great!
2. You have to do some scripting, see tutorials here:
http://zerothi.github.io/sisl/docs/latest/tutorials/tutorial_siesta_1.html
and
http://zerothi.github.io/sisl/docs/latest/tutorials/tutorial_siesta_2.html
3. You can read in the Hamiltonian from sisl, then do es = H.eigenstate()
(produces Gamma-point eigenstates), then filter out the eigenvalues close
to 0 (sisl automatically shifts electronic structure to Fermi-level)
4. See 2.
5. None, you have to write a small python script. :), but something like
es_state4 = sisl.get_sile("RUN.fdf").read_hamiltonian().eigenstate(k=[0.25,
0.25, 0.25]).sub(3) # note C-indexing
6. I don't know what you mean here...

Responder a