I have a bilayer system which is supposed to act as a nanoscale capacitor.
I have performed the calculations using siesta where I have calculated the
charge stored in the capacitor from the dipole moment. But after
communicating the paper, the reviewers suggested getting the charge stored
in the capacitor using SCF charge density difference. Please guide me on
how to get the charge stored in the capacitor using SCF charge density
difference in siesta. I would be really grateful for any help in this
regard.

Eagerly waiting for your reply

Regards
Harkishan Dua