Good evening,

  1.  I was wondering for a large SIESTA calculation, if I forgot the commands
in the fdf file to do a fat band calculation and do not want to repeat the
calculation, is there an alternative ? Maybe sisl can?
  2.  Does anyone have another way around this? Or am I forced to redo it with
the fatband commands?
  3.  If so, may I ask any advice by mentioning all the required fatband
commands?
Thank you and looking forward to everyone’s thoughts.
EL-abed

El-abed Haidar | Doctor of Philosophy (Science)
 Condensed Matter Theory (CMT) Group| School of Physics
 THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY  | NSW | 2006

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a