Hi,

You can use the program 'grid2val' in the directory Util/Grid of the Siesta
distribution:

c Usage:
c        grid2val gridfile    (gridfile is, for example, a .RHO file)
c   Points where the function is to be evaluated are read from
c   standard input, in the following (free) format
c   int1, int2, xf1, xf2, xf3,
c   where int1 and int2 are two arbitrary integers (for example,
c   the atom index and atomic species number, and xf1, xf2, xf3
c   are *fractional* coordinates.
c   This format is meant to be compatible with the .STRUCT files.
c   The values of the function are written to standard output.
c   Other information is written to standard error.

 Best regards,

    Alberto

----- El 13 de Junio de 2021, a las 19:54, Jyotirmoy Deb

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a