Thanks @Nick and @El-abed for your contribution.

I tested with the following combinations:

DM.MixingWeight: 0.25, 0.05, 0.02 and 0.01
SCF.Mixer.History: 1, 3, 6 and 9
SCF.Mixer.Variant: original and GR
SCF.Mixer.Kick: 3, 10 and 50

The high value of the mesh cut off is due to this calculation being part of
a bigger study including two other metals (Cd and Pb) interacting with
boron-nitride nanotubes. This value was obtained after convergence study.

The only thing that makes the system converge is changing DZP by SZP.

[]'s,

Camps

Responder a