Hi,

You do not say which exact version you are using, nor specify the nature of
your problem.

I would advise you to use the latest version along any of the branches with
support for PSML files. See the guide to Siesta versions in

  https://gitlab.com/siesta-project/siesta/-/wikis/Guide-to-Siesta-versions

I hope this helps.

  Alberto

----- El 17 de Septiembre de 2021, a las 13:44, alokkarn0 alokka...@gmail.com

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a