Hi,

I haven't checked your output. But you generally need to be even more
careful about the electrode + extended electrode region in the device. You
really need to make sure the potential is screened towards the electrode +
constraining some atoms close to the electrode.

--
Kind regards Nick
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a