Hello Danny,

You can double-check (triple check?) using tools like:
- SISL: https://github.com/zerothi/sisl and
- GUI4dft: https://github.com/sozykinsa/GUI4dft

I used the three for a little bit. Both SISL and GUI4dft can manage spin
polarized system but SIESTA-Shell-Tools don't (at least I didn't find how).

[]'s,

Camps

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a