Hi Francisco,

You need to run a new (SOC) calculation, but you can re-use the DM file
(density matrix) from the previous run to initialize the SOC calculation, thus
typically reducing the number of steps needed for convergence.

 Regards,

  Alberto

----- El 27 de Marzo de 2022, a las 09:34, Francisco Garcia

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a