Hello,

I’m able to install Siesta 4.1.5 without NetCDF support, however when I try to
install it with, it always gives the flowing error:

make: *** No rule to make target `ibncdf.a', needed by `siesta'.  Stop.

I’ve give the library’s the direct path, but still the error is present; please
attached the make file and the log file of the install.

Regards,
Ghadiyali Mohammed Kader
Post Doctoral Fellow
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology

this email.

SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a