Hi Roberto,

The first reference is the closest in spirit, except that we incorporate the
mix as the pseudopotential of a new "alchemical" species
instead of keeping separate "pure" ghost atoms and using a weight factor for
each.

The second reference imposes extra conditions on the pseudopotential of the
alchemical species.

  Best regards,

  Alberto

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a