Hi developers,
I was using siesta 4.0 before and now I started using 4.1. Previously the
transmission could only be calculated in the z direction. So we didn't need
to do anything extra. In this version I placed my material along the x
direction, but how can I be sure that the current is flowing in the x
direction? From the manual I understood it as if the transiesta
automatically detects according to the position of the electrodes. How do
we adjust the current (transmission) direction?
Thanks in advance
Yelda Kadioglu
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a