Hi,

It depends on what you want to do. For instance if you have already stored
the RHO file (or Rho.grid.nc) file you could do the following to get the
spin density along z for a polarized calculation.

sgrid Rho.grid.nc{0} --diff Rho.grid.nc{1} --geometry RUN.fdf --tile 10 a
test.cube

or, equivalently

sgrid Rho.grid.nc{1,-1} --geometry RUN.fdf --tile 10 a test.cube

which would do the sum using the factors present in the list.

this would write out a cube file with the charge density tiled 10 times
along the first lattice vector.

This requires the sisl python library located here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/zerothi/sisl__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!SYJWyF-CyilmgfRZvy50hsVlp2GnO_5JMtXcjyuoaPHaoVi8-HsgiyNfFgOs22Jse49pHkbZJ7_TwCxYYQ$

--
Kind regards Nick
--