Dear Daniel,

I aim to try to induce some sp3 bonds between the layers, forcing them by
hydrogenating (or by other chemical groups) a couple of carbon atoms (the
non-constrained atoms) and strain. In fact, I'm trying to obtain the 2D
diamond structure and then trying to use the same methodology in other
structures (doped ones, for example).

I understood your comments and now believe I can perform these calculations
with your advice, I am immensely grateful.

--

*Ramon Sampaio Ferreira*
Doutorando em Física
Programa de Pós-Graduação em Física - Universidade Federal do Ceará
Campus do Pici - Bloco 928
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a