Please use the latest siesta release 5.4, download here https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gitlab.com/siesta-project/siesta/-/releases__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!UFJ86tnm6nHPA0P3KDCGcRwcW0gscRfNi8WEiJtbw88UUvDVsPzX2CCHIpYFZ3QwDzoiuzs18Bvgopozog$
There you have psml support, please do note, that you have to change your build procedure to Cmake. We don't support those older versions any more. Happy computing! Den ons. 3. jun. 2026 kl. 22.00 skrev Alok Lal Karn <[email protected]>: > Hello Sir/ma'am > I am using ubuntu 25.10 and trying to work on SIESTA_psml_support for my > research and I find problem while installing it > I have face one problem, installing SIESTA_psml support version and every > time it shows like > > GRIDXC was compiled with libxc support > > Compilation architecture to be used: unknown > If this is not what you want, create the right > arch.make file using the models in Src/Sys > > Hit ^C to abort... > > ==> Incorporating information about present compilation (compiler and > flags) > make "FPPFLAGS=-fallow-argument-mismatch" compinfo.o > make[1]: Entering directory > '/home/alok/SIESTA_psml/siesta-psml-R1/Obj/serial' > GRIDXC was compiled with libxc support > gfortran -c -O2 -fPIC -ftree-vectorize > -I/home/alok/SIESTA_psml/gfortran/include -I > /home/alok/SIESTA_psml/siesta-psml-R1/Obj/serial/ncps/src -I > /home/alok/SIESTA_psml/siesta-psml-R1/Obj/serial/psoplib/src > -I/home/alok/SIESTA_psml/gfortran/include > -I/home/alok/SIESTA_psml/gfortran/serial/include > -I/home/alok/SIESTA_psml/gfortran /include -fallow-argument-mismatch > compinfo.F90 > gfortran: warning: /include: linker input file unused because linking not > done > gfortran: error: /include: linker input file not found: No such file or > directory > make[1]: *** > [/home/alok/SIESTA_psml/siesta-psml-R1/Obj/serial/arch.make:83: compinfo.o] > Error 1 > make[1]: Leaving directory > '/home/alok/SIESTA_psml/siesta-psml-R1/Obj/serial' > make: *** [Makefile:434: version] Error 2 > > Please guide me where I made mistake > thank you. > > -- > SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the > European H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence > (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.max-centre.eu/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!UFJ86tnm6nHPA0P3KDCGcRwcW0gscRfNi8WEiJtbw88UUvDVsPzX2CCHIpYFZ3QwDzoiuzs18BsVg0BBbA$ > ) > -- Kind regards Nick
