From: Srinivas (Sunny) Chendi <su...@apnic.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 1:27 PM
To: sig-nir@lists.apnic.net
Subject: [sig-nir] Fwd: [Apnic-announce] Results of APNIC 54 SIG and NRO NC
elections

Dear SIG Members,

Please see below...

Congratulations to Gaurav Kansal on being elected as NIR SIG Co-Chair.

APNIC thanks outgoing Co-Chair Zhen Yu for his service on the NIR SIG.
Regards,
Sunny

[Apnic-announce] Results of APNIC 54 SIG and NRO NC elections

Tue, 11 Oct 2022 04:24:00 +0000

APNIC Secretariat <secretar...@apnic.net><mailto:secretar...@apnic.net>

mailman_APNIC-announce
<apnic-annou...@apnic.net><mailto:apnic-annou...@apnic.net>

Results of APNIC 54 SIG and NRO NC elections

The analysis of the APNIC 54 community elections has now been completed. I am
pleased
to say that the election results were not impacted by the anomalies observed in
the
registration list and online participation patterns.

I am now able to complete my duties as Election Chair and announce the
final results, which are available via the following link:

https://s.apnic.net/54pollresults

The election analysis report is also available:

https://s.apnic.net/54electionanalysis

I would like to thank the community for its patience while the analysis was
completed.

Congratulations to the successful candidates.

Anju Mangal
APNIC 54 Election Chair

APNIC Secretariat secretar...@apnic.net<mailto:secretar...@apnic.net>
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC) Tel: 61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia Fax: 61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD http://www.apnic.net